* All classes begin at 9:30 am with the Divine Liturgy. Students are encouraged to sit either with their family or with their fellow classmates in the front pews.
* At the time of Holy Communion, the Church School staff and the students come first to receive in order for them to proceed to their classes. In the hall, the children take a small snack and then are directed to the classroom area that is located downstairs.
* Children are provided with textbooks, handouts and other important resources which inspire Christian learning. The curriculum used by our Church School is taken from the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America (www.goarch.org
* Information and updates from teachers may also be found on Facebook: St. Nicholas GOC Lexington, MA.
* All children, whether belonging to St. Nicholas or visiting for the day, are invited to join the Church School classes.
*Please Note: Parents of Young Children*
* Parents with children in Grade 2 and under are requested to pick up their child each Sunday from the classroom upon completion of lessons.
* Students born students born in 2007/2006/2005 (not yet in first grade) will be in the pre-k/k class downstairs with the wonderful teachers Mrs. Zervoglos and Mrs. Diorio.
* Students born in 2008 or younger will have a table set up in the hall with coloring supplies and/or small projects. This table will run by parents ONLY, no teacher will be assigned. Parents and students are responsible for cleaning up at the end.